"When life gives you lemons, make Pixelade."
Are you a business owner, entrepreneur, blogger, or design enthusiast looking to learn more about branding and it's importance in business and lifestyles?
Join Monisha Edwards as she showcases her new segment of courses through Fresno State University in this 3 hour pilot course on brand development and design. This is an intimate and exclusive course where Monisha will take a deep dive into the world of Branding, Design, and Marketing, and how the three are key essentials when developing iconic and memorable brands.
Everyone enrolled in this course will learn skills that they can use to elevate their brands, careers, and also to help others with their brands.
You should take this course if:
- You don’t even know what Branding really is.
- You want to learn how to develop a your own brand, or develop brands for others
- You are maxed out/stressed out, so your creative, problem solving brain can’t function.
- You don’t know where to start looking for a Branding Program and you certainly can’t afford for an agency to do it.
- You aren’t sure what your current Branding is saying to your customers (and yes, you already have a Brand- but it might be the “Unintentional Branded”- which is literally the kiss of death for your business.)
It can all be so overwhelming that you just settle on a color palette and a free logo you found online. You could hire a Branding company, but that costs anywhere from $10,000-$100,000+ (Trust us, we know. We’re a Branding agency).
- Branding Basics + Essentials (You know, like Branding 101.)
- Brand Identity Design (Yes, you will learn basics in Photoshop and Illustrator! We'll also create a real Brand Board and Promo Flyer!)
- Brand Activation (Create hype and launch full force!)
- Brand Marketing (What's a great brand if no one knows about it?)
- Course Workbook
- Branding Templates
- Other Branded Merch
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixlr, (If you don't have Photoshop or Illustrator, you can sign up for the free trial.)
- We’ll provide a wifi passcode to access Canva.com
- Pens or Pencils
- Notebook (If you need one)
About the Presenter
Monisha Edwards is the Founder and Creative Director of Truth Branding Agency. Monisha started her first company at 19 years and went on to others develop and position their own brands and businesses. She has been featured in many publications and conferences including The Business Journal, The Fresno Bee, FresYes, Google Startup Grind, Google Women Techmakers, Wonder Women Tech, ABC30, KSEE24, Central California Life Magazine, Ventura Broadcasting, and Google Central Valley DevFest.
Mimosas, a light brunch, and dessert will be served! This course has limited seats and they are on a first come, first serve basis!
Tickets will be available at monishaedwards.com/pixelade.